CBD is becoming more and more ubiquitous in modern-day alternative medicine culture, yet many of us are still wondering what the hype is all about. Especially in these times of uncertainty and health-havoc, CBD products are in higher demand than ever: SingleCare’s CBD Survey found that 26% of CBD-using Americans were stocking up on CBD products, expecting shortages due to COVID-19, and another 45% have increased their dosage during these times. Furthermore, Market Watch unveiled that CBD sales rose 230% prior to the shelter-in-place orders that were instilled due to the COVID-19 outbreak. These numbers validate the necessity of CBD, especially in the middle of a pandemic. Read below for the 5 Reasons Why You Should Choose to Use CBD Today:
1. CBD promotes well being and may help relieve anxiety and stress. CBD companies like Seabedee have gone above and beyond to provide consumers with CBD products to help deal with these trying times. Seabedee is offering “CBD Bundles” for sale on their website, including their CBD Calming Bundle and the CBD Extra Strength Bundle, which were specifically created to help relieve anxiety and aid moderate to severe ailments.
2. CBD may help relieve physical pain and ailments, too. Life stressors often take physical tolls on the body, especially in times like these. CBD can help with those physical pains too! Headaches, lethargia, inflammation, muscle tension, and nausea are just a few of the most common ailments that CBD is used to treat. Products like this CBD Recover Blend by Seabedee are specifically formulated with cannabinoids like CBN and CBG to help combat inflammation and relieve muscle tension!
3. CBD can influence the immune system to help improve your health. Studies have found that CBD is an immunosuppressant and immunomodulator with anti-inflammatory properties. This makes CBD a sought-after resource in some specific cases because it can be used to strengthen the immune system—neat!
4. CBD can be used to treat seizures. While this may not be applicable to everyone, it certainly has changed the lives of people living with epilepsy. In fact, the first ever CBD-based drug, Epidiolex, was recently approved by the FDA to treat seizures associated with two rare forms of epilepsy. Not only that, but recent research studies also show promise that CBD has neuroprotective properties that protect against diseases like Alzheimer’s and stroke.
5. CBD may expedite muscle-recovery and help alleviate soreness/body aches. In the midst of an epidemic, physical exercise can be a saving grace for many, bringing a sense of mental and physical well being. But when soreness follows your workout, CBD is there to help aid the side effects of physical exercise. Try this CBD Muscle & Joint Relief Cream from Seabeedee to help relax sore muscles, relieve stiff and achy joints, moisturize and cool the skin, ease tension and relieve stress. Looks like “being sore” will no longer be an excuse to avoid a future workout!